Our admission process consists of the following steps:
- Application period is from 15 February – 15 March 2019. Forms are available at school from the secretary’s office.
- Only the biological parent or legal guardian may apply to register the applicant.
- We pride ourselves in being a community school and encourage parents to enrol forthwith.
- Families must familiarise themselves with our admission policy and application procedures. These will be explained to you in detail when you collect the forms.
- Return the completed application form to the secretary’s office before or by the closing date. The form must be accompanied with ALL the required documents along with a registration fee of R50.All application forms must be completed in full and accompanied by:
- A certified copy of the applicant’s unabridged birth certificate
- Proof of immunisation / Clinic Card
- Certified copies of the biological parents’ / legal guardians’ ID books
- Transfer from previous school (if applicable)
- The most recent original or certified copy of the end-of-year report
- Proof of residence (Utilities bill- no other accounts will be considered proof of address)
- Copy of recent bank statement (Parent / Guardian)
- Valid study / resident / work permits (Immigrants and Refugees)
- Admission outcome to parents by 10 May 2019.
Parental acceptance must be confirmed by 20 May 2019
** INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. **
- All applications must be delivered in person. No applications will be considered if faxed or emailed.
- Letters of acceptance should be returned as soon as possible.