MILESTONES IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SCHOOL
|1884||The Green and Sea Point Public School is opened in the Dutch Reformed Church, Three Anchor Bay.|
|1895||The school obtains its own premises.|
|1925||The High School and Junior School are separated. Mr J Strong is appointed principal of the Junior School.|
|1935||Mr E Logie is appointed principal of Sea Point Boys’Junior School.|
|1975||Mr P Walker is appointed principal of Sea Point Boys’Junior School.|
|1984||King’s Road Junior and Sea Point Boys’Junior amalgamate to form a new co-educational school called Sea Point.
Primary School. Mr Waker is appointed principal.
|1987||Sea Point Boys’ High becomes co-educational.|
|1989||The amalgamation of Sea Point High with Ellerslie Girls’High becomes a reality. Mr P Baereckeis appointed principal.|
|1991||Sea Point Primary becomes an “Open School”.|
|1992||Sea Point is declared a Model C School.|
|1993||Mrs A Mead is appointed principal of Sea Point Primary School|
|1997||Sea Point Primary reverts back to being a public school.|
|2015||Mrs T Robinson is appointed principal of Sea Point Primary School.|